Lincoln 1275 40 lb. Steel Container Hand Operated Grease Pump. Grease hose and coupler shown in product image can be added to cart by checking boxes below.
DetailsLincoln 1275 40 lb. Steel Container Grease Pump.
Features and Specs:
• All purpose pump dispenses both lubricants and greases.
• Handle slot pin switches for high pressure 5000 PSI (345 bar) or high-volume, low pressure 2000 PSI (138 bar) delivery.
• 40 lb (18 kg) capacity steel container filled through pivot cover opening in lid.
• May also be used for fast, clean refilling of transmissions, differentials, gear cases and final drives.
• Max Pressure: 5000 PSI
• Output Per Stroke: .337 oz. (high)² (10 cm³)
• Dimensions: 23 1/2 x 11 3/8 x 14 5/8 in.
• Order 5 ft hose (model 79060) and button-head grease coupler (model 80933) separately.
Manufacturer Lincoln Industrial Model Number 1275 Part Number 1275 Weight 26.7000 Condition New Product Type Grease Pump For Use With Grease Max Output Pressure 5000 PSI Environment Application Dispenses both lubricants and greases. Units Per Case 1
When contacting us about this item, please reference Product #1275-LIN
For current pricing information, please visit our website at www.lubepumptank.com, or call us at 800-842-2831 Have questions? Need help placing an order?Call us at 800-842-2831